Corporate - Service
Electrosonic has extensive experience in engineering and maintaining critical systems in all types of environments. Running a service operation is very much a real-time business. Our worldwide Service Operations Centres (SOC) ensure the continuous support required for our international clients. Remote network-enabled monitoring of AV and VC systems provide real-time fault identification and resolution.
- Wide range of service and support solutions
- Global support centers with a common fault logging system
- 24/7 support on-site and on-call
- A service solutions business of over 200 dedicated staff across EMEA and the USA
- 24 hour VNOC support services
Visit the Service Solutions pages to learn more.
Electrosonic offer a range of managed services to ensure your company’s AV and VC technology solutions provide an efficient, consistent and positive user experience.
Our extensive portfolio of Manged Services, from on-site staff to remote monitoring, provides reassurance that your AV environment and systems are being proactively monitored.
From our Video Network Operations Centres (VNOC’s) we have dedicated teams 24 hours a day, who will monitor and manage your AV infrastructure so you can concentrate on the meeting and not the technology.
Our Managed Services
- On-site staffing (full time or on demand)
- Event production and live events
- Webcasting and streaming
- Help desk - 24-hour technical support line
- Remote monitoring and management of audio-visual and videoconferencing systems
- Remote operation of client owned systems and infrastructure
- Diagnostic testing
- Virtual meeting spaces for VC and audio participants hosted on Electrosonic infrastructure
- Scheduling portal with online interface
- Usage, performance and adoption reporting
- Organise, manage amd monitor meetings
Electrosonic's ESCAN Remote Monitoring Service offers 24/7 real time monitoring of your audio-visual system, to enable faster troubleshooting and fault resolution and mazimise your system uptime. Discover how you can benefit here.
Electrosonic World - Issue 18
Projector Lamp Replacement Program
A broken lamp will result in the disruption of your day-to-day operations. Electrosonic’s Lamp Replacement Program makes certain that your projectors are always ready for operation and your regular lamp replacement process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Competitive Pricing
- Free Recycling
- Environmentally Friendly
- Volume Buying Discount
- High Quality Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Lamps
- Complete Variety of Lamps for Most Video Walls and Projector Brands