Audio Conferencing Managed Services
Electrosonic’s audio conferencing managed service is a pay-as-you-go model without any upfront investment required. It is fully managed with no technical skills required from your participants or organization.
Electrosonic offers both self managed and operator managed audio conference calls:
Self Managed Audio Conference Calls
This fully-automated, self-managed service can be easily accessed from anywhere in the world. The service is simple and secure and is used by hundreds of businesses every day.
- A personal conferencing account for each user
- Access to UK freephone and 020 London access numbers
- A personalised company welcome greeting on conference entry
- A range of international access numbers
- Integrated MS Outlook and Lotus Notes conference scheduling capability
- Instant online account access via the Electrosonic customer portal
- Live call control using Electrosonic’s Host Conference Control
- Mobile applications for iPhone and BlackBerry users
Operator Managed Audio Conference Calls
For large, high profile or VIP conference calls, Electrosonic offers an Operator Managed service where highly skilled operators manage your call and your audience from start to finish.
- Multiple event booking options
- Part managed, PIN entry event calls
- Event registration services
- Personalised welcome greeting and answering of callers
- Multi-lingual call and audience management
- Management of Q&A sessions
- Digital conference recording
- Replay service for attendees who could not attend live event
- Multi-lingual operator moderation
- Global dial-in number range, local or toll free numbers
- Live conference viewing
- Recording of participants’ details and rapid list production
- Fast transcription and translation services
Managing Audio Conferencing
Learn more about our Managed Services for audio conferencing in this data sheet.